Position: Database Development and Application Support Specialist (contract)
Decision Resources Group company offers best-in-class, high-value information and insights on important sectors of the healthcare industry.
The Database Development and Application Specialist will support the Medtech division in the day to day operations and to develop/enhance tools to increase the productivity of this team.
Primary responsibility will be to maintain and enhance a complicated .Net website.
Secondary responsibility will be to maintain and develop the databases that feed that website.
This is a 6-month contract, with a possibility of extension or promotion to full-time.
- Must have advanced/expert programming knowledge of C#/ASP .Net
- Intermediate knowledge of developing MSSQL databases and SQL programming
- Stored Procedures
- Tuning, administration
- Intermediate knowledge of developing Analysis Services Cubes - BI (Business Intelligence)
- Must have strong experience/skills in computational statistics, with data analysis/manipulation and with Microsoft Excel PivotTable skills
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering discipline
- Must have excellent written and communication skills
Nice to haves:
- API integration, systems integration experience
- Project management skills