Position: Data Entry Operator
Position length: approximately 1-2 months; depending on project
As a Data Entry Operator, you will be directly involved in entering the research data gathered by the research team. MRG data impacts the way our clients run their businesses and enable our clients to compete more effectively in their market. MRG conducts research in over 50 countries worldwide. We are looking for a highly detailed oriented and goal driven individual to join us in the Research team.
Successful Candidates must have the following Qualifications
- Minimum High school diploma (required)
- Proven success in a similar position
- Proficiency with numerical data entry
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel. Knowledge of MS Access is an asset
- Must be able to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of the medical device industry and Market Research methodologies an asset but not mandatory
If available, please specify your typing speed (wpm, ksph) in your resume or cover letter.